DoYouKnowWhereYouLeftMyMemStik DoYouKnowWhereYouLeftMyMemStik

Eh...

I'm sorry, but this is painful. I gave it at least 1 star for trying, and for the music itself... but I couldn't even finish listening. Starts off confusing with the double talking in there. (Like a back track chorus with normal lyrics on top if that if that makes sense.)

Requiem For Dream R-Remix Requiem For Dream R-Remix

Nice remix!

I can still tell what song it was, and yet this remix has a special style and uniqueness about it which makes it great.

Radosh responds:

Thanks Dude!

Landslide- Cayler Landslide- Cayler

Wow.

This is amazingly well done.. Good job. I feel that it is done so well that it could be mistaken for the original song. That is, it isn't just some simple remix where you can tell it is a remix if that makes sense. Your song works well with the piano in there.

Cayler responds:

Yeah, I love the piano. :D Thanks

!/Never Forget\!(Halo 3 Remix) !/Never Forget\!(Halo 3 Remix)

Pretty good, but isn't perfect

I really did like the song, but there's just a little bit of it that bothers me. First of all, it was a bit weird to have the song switch from classical to dance all in the same track. However, it did work out just fine, the transition was done pretty well.
Second, towards the last leg of the song (say a good two minute sor so) it kind of changed too much; by the last minute (7:00 to 8:01) I felt it had changed in style and the end piece didn't quite match the whole song. In the end though, it was a good track.

Technologic Dance Remix! Technologic Dance Remix!

Nicely Done

Damn (excuse my language) that was awesome, nice job... I don't care if you sped it up, it sounds good. You added some other stuff to it so it sounds original.

.:Ready.Set.Go:. .:Ready.Set.Go:.

Short, but sweet...

This is a pretty good loop... Good beat and all. The only problem is it's so short, but then it's a loop so that's expected. I guess it was leaving me with wanting a full-fledged song, so in the end I could only give it an 8/10.

-Overthrown- -Overthrown-

Nice slow track....

I like this song. The melody is nice and slow through most of it, but it's got a cool drum n' bass sound to it with a cool classical sound to boot. This almost seems like a song that could be used in a drama or something. Seriously, despite your lack of "being good" in this genre, I think it came out well. Maybe it doesn't fit the genre right, but without the constraint of following a certain genre, I'd say it's good. Seems like a hybrid song to me. I give it a 9 out of 10. Nice work.

-Child.Of.Endeavour- -Child.Of.Endeavour-

Fantastic.

Besides waxy tune, this has to be one of my favorite tracks of yours, xenith. And I deeply appreciate both of these tracks because they are tributes to Thief 2. :) The beat is good, you have an underlying track in there, and you utilize the thief 2 robots sound files quite well to where they don't seem out of place.

.:Waxy_Tune:. .:Waxy_Tune:.

AWESOME, beautiful, well made...

I absolutely love this track. Now that I am on newgrounds, I can finally write a review for this song. I'm a huge thief fan, and I liked this tune as well. What you did with it worked out perfectly, the end result being a fast paced, fun track that is great throughout. Thanks for uploading this track, and thanks for sharing!

.:Mass_Effect:. .:Mass_Effect:.

Love it

This song is just awesome! I heard about your music thanks to TTLG (Hi Zenith it's me sNeaksie from TTLG forums) and came right over here to listen to your music. This is one of my favorite songs from you.